Shipping and Returns
CPH Office Solutions Limited
1. Ensure that the handset (s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when received and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care.That includes broken screens,big dints and scratches
2. Please contact us to request a returns number.
3. Backup all the data from your handset, then factory reset and wipe your handset
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMOVE ANY SECURITY LOCKS – RETURNS WILL NOT BE PROCESS IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOCKED
4. Fill out the returns form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
5. Carefully package your item including all accessories originally received and send it to the following address:
CPH Office Solutions Limited t/A Recharge-IT Mullingar.33 Oliver Plunkett Street,N91F582
or CPH Office Solutions t/A Recharge IT Athlone.10 Sean Costello Street,N37X7K6
6. Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our store.
7.Do not get another store to open the device if there is a problem,If this happens you will void your warranty and we will know if it is opened.